Online Orders Coming Soon!

We Pride Ourselves On Our Quality!

Our new, state-of-the-art Direct to Garment printer makes the best T-shirts you've ever seen. With its full color print capabilities, we are now able to create practically any design you want on a T-shirt. The more difficult the job the better the machine performs. Black or white, faded edges, photo realism... Bring us your wildest designs and prepare to be amazed!

Personalized gifts are always best!

  • Direct-to-Garment (Unbelievable Quality)

    DTG printing is a process of printing graphics onto textiles and garments. For our use, t-shirts. It uses modified inkjet technology to print whatever graphic you want onto the shirt. Think of it like a giant inkjet printer, except rather than printing out boring graduate school thesis papers on molecular biology, it’s printing badass dragons jumping through hoops of burning unicorns on a t-shirt (Or whatever kind of graphic you like, we prefer badass dragons though)

  • Embroidery

    Embroidery has been around for ages so you bet we have it in our arsenal! This process is still wideely used for many different ways of decoration. Our most common uses are Shirts, Hats, Jackets, and other similar garments. We also provide FREE digitized logos on large orders. Contact Us For More Info!

  • Custom Mugs

    Custom Mugs will make your favorite family and friends laugh, smile, or cry tears of joy every time they use their very own personalized works of art! From Mother's Day to a retiring Co-Worker, show them how much you care by personalizing your next gift . Our personalized mugs are designed to be used every day, and will surely bring a smile to their face!

  • Heat Transfer Vinyl (High Grade)

    Vinyl is the preferred method when you want your design to last. The colors are bright and vibrant and will not fade even after dozens of washes. Our clothing vinyl are designed to outlast the T-shirts they're put on. Each layer of color is laid on separately by-hand so we are limited on how many colors we can use for your design, but If you want it to last, go with vinyl. Contact Us For More Info!

  • Vinyl Decals

    Custom Vinyl Decals! Around 90% of our stickers are made of an outdoor-caliber, durable, waterproof, industrial strength vinyl with an aggressive permanent adhesive. These stickers have a 3-5 year effective capability against any weather. The other 10% of our specialty color selection, including chrome silver, gold, etc. have a expected 1-2 years effective capability. This type of Vinyl is commonly used for non-porous surfaces such as car windows, laptops, boats, and other similar smooth surfaces. Contact For More Info!

  • There's More?!? Of Course!

    We are constantly evolving and looking for more ways to help bring your imagination to fruition! We have done TONS of side projects using the resources we have. If you don't see what your looking for don't be afraid to ask! Drop Us A Line!

FAQ

Can we order just one or do we need to order in bulk?

We specializie in HIGH Quality with NO Minimums! You can make just 1 or 100, there are no quantity limits.

Generally how fast do you print and ship it to us?

We usually get our low quantity online orders shipped the next business day, but can vary on time for larger orders or if during a busy holiday season. For those who do need their orders ASAP come into our Westfield Topanga Mall location.

I've seen DTG done before, and at locations near you. Why is your quiality still obviously better than your competition?

The short answer is we have taken the time to test our diferent mediums and fiugre out not only what works and what doesn't but WHY. Knowing why something prints better on certain fabrics or density can help us adapt to custom orders and figure out the best way to bring your order to life.

Testimonial

"I've used other t-shirt printers but Cliff really goes the extra mile and I'm so glad I found them. I had a semi-complicated order to place, wanted to approve the designs on the spot, wanted a fair price and a fast turn around of ~24 hours. CXN delivered everything I was looking for, with a smile. Cliff and his coworker were friendly and professional, even when my 3 kids were acting wild while he was designing my shirts. My toddler accidentally knocked over his mannequin and Cliff was so chill about it. Their service is amazing - it felt like they dropped everything and made my order a priority when I showed up. I'm definitely going to refer my friends to them. Thank you CXN!!"

Michelle F. - Yelp Review